Matt Miller is a proven + award-winning leader who focuses on building positive relationships that lead to impactful + measurable change. His motto is “love is key” and I’m honored to share that he joined our team as Lead Live Inspired Coach last year.
We first met eight years ago, I was invited to speak at the elementary school where Matt was principal. His devotion, attentiveness and respect for and from the teachers + faculty was unmatched. Even more impressive was his ability to empower young students to become leaders and harness their unique gifts.
Today Matt will share his best tips on how to strengthen your leadership, liberate yourself from personal + professional challenges and set attainable goals to make 2021 your best year yet.
MATT MILLER'S LIVE INSPIRED 7
1. What is the best book you’ve ever read? The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
2. What is a characteristic or trait that you possessed as a child that you wish you still exhibited today? Free spirit.
3. Your house is on fire, all living things and people are out. You have the opportunity to run in and grab one item. What would it be? Handwritten notes from all the kids, parents and teachers but specifically the first note my dad ever wrote me as a freshman in college.
4. You are sitting on a bench overlooking a gorgeous beach. You have the opportunity to have a long conversation with anyone living or dead. Who would it be? All four of my grandparents and I want to tell them how appreciative I am.
5. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? My wife Annie telling me to get my Master's when seeing my passion for teaching children.
6. What advice would you give your 20-year-old self? Continue to think outside the box.
7. It’s been said that all great people can have their lives summed up in one sentence. How do you want yours to read? Loved family. Loved others.***
About our sponsor: Keeley Companies wholeheartedly believes that if you get the people right -the results will follow. They set themselves apart with a forward-thinking culture that empowers their people and fosters loyal partnerships. Keeley Companies are a proud sponsor, partner, and super fan of the Live Inspired Podcast. Learn more about Keeley Companies.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.