Guest Name and Bio:
Pedram Shojai, OMD
Pedram Shojai, OMD, co-founder. A man with many titles, he is the founder and CEO of Well.Org, editor of Be More! magazine, author of the NY Times bestseller The Urban Monk (Rodale, 2016), Rise and Shine (Process, 2011), and The Art of Stopping Time (Rodale 2017). Pedram is the producer-director of the movie Vitality, the executive producer-writer-host for the documentaries Origins and Prosperity, the docuseries Interconnected, and two video podcast series, The Urban Monk and The Health Bridge. In his spare time, he’s also Taoist priest, a Doctor of Oriental Medicine, a kung fuworld traveler, a fierce global green warrior, an avid backpacker, a Qi Gong Master, and an old school Jedi bio-hacker working to preserve our natural world and wake us up to our full potential.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) What the true gateway to health really is
2) How important the microbiome is to whole health
3) What type of diet we should be eating in order to optimize our microbiome and overall health
4) Why oral health is so important to overall health, including modifying risks for diabetes, Alzheimer’s Disease, heart disease, and many other chronic conditions
5) What precision medicine should really mean to all of us
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.