Noah Lampert is the host of the Synchronicity podcast where he examines the subtle realities that connect us all. Noah is a musician and podcaster based out of New York’s Hudson Valley.
Noah also runs the MindPod Network, a podcast collective of like-minded artists, creatives and aspirants (note: the Art of Humanity is on this network)!
In this interview we discuss:
1. How he came up with the Synchronicity podcast
2. How imagination creates reality
We also discuss:
4. How to put yourself in a hypnogogic state so that you can embody what you want in your future
5. What exactly happens when you enter the state of Christ consciousness
6. How to use enlightenment to create a reality that's for the better
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.