In this episode, we sat down with Tom Jesson to discuss sciatica. Topics included:
- What do patients mean when they say sciatica?
- What do clinicians mean when they say sciatica?
- How do we navigate that difference in understanding?
- What should we focus on during the subjective history?
- What should an objective exam entail?
- What is known about management including medications, injections, surgery, and physical therapy?
- What is known about risk factors and prognosis?
- And much more!
More about Tom:
More about us:
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Around the NFL
NFL.com's "Around the NFL" crew (Gregg Rosenthal, Dan Hanzus and Marc Sessler) break down the latest football news, with a dash of mirth.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.