Miss Exotic World 2016 winner Miss Poison Ivory joins Viktor Devonne describes life before and after the crown, embracing motherhood on the stage, self-identifying as a queen and a bully, her past in Project Runway, her newfound journey on YouTube, and dressing up as Viktor Devonne. (recorded: Sept 26, 2020)
• Ivory brings up the 12 different archetypes that Jung introduced; you can read about that here: https://conorneill.com/2018/04/21/understanding-personality-the-12-jungian-archetypes/
• Ivory wrote about winning Queen of Burlesque and you can read it here: https://21stcenturyburlesque.com/poison-ivory-queen-of-burlesque-miss-exotic-world/
• shouts include: Jessabelle Thunder, Egypt Black Knyle, Rio Savant, Perle Noire
• ig: @misspoisonivory • www.misspoisonivory.com •
• support the pod: @viktordevonne on Venmo | www.patreon.com/weburlesque
• explore The Gilman: www.2nightstaypod.com
• Previous WEBurlesque episodes: http://www.weburlesquepodcast.com
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.