Nasty Canasta is a pioneering neoburlesque and nerdlesque weirdo who produced regularly in New York City, going from Ivy League Theatre School to her status as Dollar Store Showgirl. NOTE: Curiously, there is some surface noise on this recording we can't account for and we were only able to modify so much; we apologize for if the quality is lower than usual; after 4 seasons, it keeps us humble. (recorded Dec 4, 2020) ig: @nastycanastanyc • www.nastycanasta.com
- Nasty's next digital show is December 12th: http://hellfire.wellattended.com
- Nasty's #ShowponyQuarantine: On The Cult Of Busyness video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CAib-nunuF7
• support the pod: @viktordevonne on Venmo | www.patreon.com/weburlesque
• explore The Gilman: www.2nightstaypod.com
• Previous WEBurlesque episodes: http://www.weburlesquepodcast.com
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.