Episode 94 – ASA Welcomes Mark Mills Back as the Advance Auto Parts Sponsored Benefit Provider Representative
Change is a constant in the automotive service industry, with roles and responsibilities shifting on a regular basis. In this episode, we welcome back Mark Mills as the representative for Advance Auto parts, one of the Sponsored Benefit Providers providing support, training and benefits to help ASA members drive their business forward. This podcast was recorded just before the ASA X50 Conference and Expo. Hear all about it as Pete and Mark fill us in on some of the new resources available to ASA members to improve communication with their customers and build trust and confidence in that relationship. Among the many topics discussed, you’ll hear about:
· Mark talks about his history working with ASA members as one of our sponsored benefit providers and his new role managing the regional sales team.
· Mark’s plans for growing the support Advance provides for ASA members as part of his new responsibilities.
· Pete’s new role as his responsibilities grow within Advance as he discusses the latest updates to the Advance Auto Parts program for ASA members.
· The training support Advance provides as part of the ASA program.
· The upgraded labor warranty to 24 months/24,000 miles.
· Some of the new benefits being added to the Advance program, and a few you may not be aware of, like roadside assistance for Diehard batteries.
· The ongoing virtual training available from Advance to help your technicians keep up with rapidly advancing automotive technology, like the Virtual Classroom.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.