Today's guest is Greg Edwards, the CEO at cyber security company CryptoStopper.
In this episode we discuss:
• His origins in Cyber Security
• How SMS 2 Factor Authentication is fundamentally broken
• How Apple was recently held to ransom
• Mobile devices as attack vectors
• The future of ransomware on mobile
• How to write secure code
• Getting into the hackers mindset
• and much much more!
You can find the show notes for this episode here.
Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.