Today's guest is Ted Harrington, Cyber Security Expert & Author of the #1 bestseller "Hackable: How to do Application Security Right"
In this episode we discuss:
• His origins in Cyber Security
• How his team hacked medical devices
• How secure is your smartphone
• How to think like a hacker
• The book writing process
• the Blockchain Bandit
• and much much more!
🌎 Connect with Ted Harrington
You can find Ted on LinkedIn and at his website TedHarrington.com
🔎 Resources discussed in the show
• Hackable: : How to do Application Security Right
• the Blockchain Bandit (on Wired.com)
You can find the show notes for this episode here.
Maccary Bay by Kevin MacLeod
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.