Episode Length: 20:09
· The catalysts for growth in the technology sector
· Differences between eGaming and eSports
· How revenue streams have changed in the gaming industry
· eSports leagues and teams
· Size and growth of the eGaming sector
· How 5G and cloud computing affects eGaming
· Global demographics of gamers
· eSports viewership
· Top predictions on the eGaming & eSports industry
Keynote Speaker: Robert Young, Director, Technology Equity Research, Canaccord Genuity Corp. (Canada)
Robert Young has covered the Canadian technology sector since 2008 and joined Canaccord Genuity as part of the integration of Genuity Capital Markets in 2010. Awards include Starmine’s No. 1 stock picker in Canadian IT Equipment. Previously, Robert worked as a technology strategy consultant with IBM and as a systems engineer for Nortel Networks. Robert holds an Masters in Business Administration from the Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario as well as a Bachelor of Engineering from McMaster University.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.