Have You Met Her Yet? is a podcast that highlights the accomplishments, confronts the uncomfortable and addresses our most fascinating questions about women in the workplace. Who they are. What they do. Why you should know them. Join host, Lindsay Dent, founder of Creative Agency & Community, Pink Crown Creative each week as she interviews a new influential woman in the workplace and shares her passion for sharing their incredible stories. You can expect real conversations, lessons and stories from Canadian women who are thriving in their industries.
In this weeks episode, I speak with Nadia Ladak, Founder of Marlow.
Nadia Ladak (she/her) is passionate about contributing to the start-up ecosystem and inspiring the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders. She is the founder of Marlow, a menstrual health brand that has created the first-ever lubricated tampon delivered through a direct-to-consumer subscription model. Beyond the product, the team is taking a community-driven ap...
In this weeks episode, I speak with Kathleen James from The Virtual Spell.
Kathleen is a Vancouver based virtual assistant with over 2 years in business as the Virtual Spell. She enjoys copywriting, setting up CRM systems, and finding the perfect pitches and influencers for her clients. Kathleen recently made her first hire and has been enjoying no longer being a solo entrepreneur! When not working, she loves to cook, drink wine, sp...
In this weeks episode, I speak with Leah Yard from Leah Yard Designs and the Voted Least Likely Podcast.
Leah is a designer, business owner, and podcast host. She is also a high school drop out and failure expert.
From living on a lighthouse island as a child, to dropping out of high school and working entry-level jobs for over a decade, to accidentally becoming an entrepreneur: her story is far from glamorous. And yet she somehow e...
In this weeks episode, we speak with Jaylene Crick, Partner at Smart Savvy + Associates.
Jaylene is one of the Partner's at Smart Savvy, one of the top Canadian recruitment agencies when it comes to marketing, communications and creative recruitment. Her career started in the high tech arena where she honed her product marketing and leadership skills working for some of Vancouver's first successful tech companies, one o...
In this weeks episode, we speak with Jasmyn Ellis who is the Brand Marketing Lead at Lush Cosmetics North America.
Jasmyn specializes in hair and body product campaign strategy and has been in the wellness industry for 6+ years. She is passionate about making brands resonate with their target audience through emotional storytelling and creative strategy. More importantly, she is committed to championing representation and in...
Anna Chan is a mom and the Founder & CEO of myMomentum, a gamified wellness app that helps consumers & CPG brands discover each other, one snack box at a time!
She has 20+ years’ experience in business development (partnerships, sales, and marketing) with an emphasis on growth. Often heard suggesting to 'take the road less travelled' and that she did herself travelling more than 40 countries in the past 2 decades...
Have you met Lindsay White from High Voltage Leadership yet?
Lindsay is a sought-after leadership coach, people strategist, speaker and podcaster who
believes that every business, no matter how small, deserves three things - great leadership,
an impactful people strategy, and a culture that inspires.
First, and foremost, Lindsay is passionate about guiding female entrepreneurs in creating
the work & life blend they long for, and a l...
Have you met Alexis Verdicchio, Founder of Ignited Mother’s Coalition yet?
Alexis has over a decade of experience in management, human relations and event planning, Alexis brings a specialized skill set in program logistics and a talent for bringing people together. She enjoys nature, hiking, events and food. She and her husband are parents of two young adults and one fur baby.
In this episode we discuss:
Have you met Mandy Balak from Ace Collective yet?
Mandy Balak is the Founder and CEO of The ACE Collective – a community that helps driven Entrepreneurs create thriving businesses without the burnout. Mandy is a visionary and activator and all-around advocate for women in business. With over a decade of experience building community and values-driven businesses, she brings a wealth of experience to the table through her Business Pla...
Have you met Angela Gooliaff yet?
Angela Gooliaff is an illustrator and author based in Vancouver, Canada, best known for her book A Fun Food Friends Adventure, which she co-created with her 9-year old niece. She works as a freelance illustrator for FriesenPress Publishing and has fifteen published books. Book titles include: The Christmas Nisse, Penny’s Rumour and Who Stole My Cupcake.
Angela voices characters in animation, video ga...
Anthea Austin is an entrepreneur, accountant, and founder of Clear Margin Consulting, a Vancouver-based accounting and bookkeeping firm. Anthea assists small business owners build successful, compliant, and profit-driven businesses.
Mallory Yawnghwe, is nehiyaw iskwew from the Saddle Lake Cree Nation in North Eastern Alberta. She is a graduate of MacEwan University’s School of Business with a Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain Management and candidate for the Supply Chain Management Professional designation. Mallory is currently working towards the completion of...
In this weeks episode, I speak with Taylor Switzer, Owner of Taylor Switzer Make Up.
Taylor is a freelance hair and makeup artist whose been loving her craft for 10 years. Her goal is to make every person who sits in her chair feel like themselves, yet enhanced. Taylor has always had a passion for the beauty and fashion industry, but never had plans for it to be her career until she was already in it. It has been a wild ride, and sh...
In this weeks episode, I speak with Jamie Bell, the Founder of Contracts Market & Wild Coast Law.
- why she decided to leave her corporate job at a law firm and start her own company
- how she built her online business and launched it during the pandemic
- why having a solid contract is important for your business
- how she has dealt with changes in her business and industry throughout the pandemic
Jaime Bell is a busines...
In this weeks episode, I speak with Dwania Peele, the Owner and Executive Director of Canadian Small Business Women.
- how she started a resource that didn't exist when she started her own business
- how she stood out and made a lasting impression at her first networking event
- our mutual dislike for reaction of "Good For You!" as a woman in business
- how she juggles working full time, running a business, and ...
In this week's episode we speak with Alisha Kumar, Founder of The Social Project.
- how she shifted her career from being a lawyer to running a digital marketing agency
- why she loves social media and the history behind why she started her business The Social Project
- the value of investing herself and working with different coaches to help her find clarity in her business goals
- why community is a key part to running...
In this week's episode we speak with Felly Day the CEO of Felly Day VA.
- how and why she started her own business being a virtual assistant
- why she believes in finding ways to live and work remotely
- growing her team and business in the pandemic
Felly Day is a Copywriter and Systems Expert. She manages her agency, Felly Day VA, from her laptop while backpacking Mexico. Her team focuses on repurposing content and in...
In this week's episode we speak with Nira Arora, Morning Show Host and Executive Producer at 94.5 Virgin Radio Vancouver.
- working in the media industry as a woman of colour
- how women can overcome struggles in the workplace
- how she keeps motivated be live on air every morning
- why it is important to talk to kids about racism
- why she thinks it it important to use her platform to stand up against racism and bullying
In this weeks episode we speak with Giulia Lombardo, Chef, TV Host and Producer at Just Giulia Productions.
- how her passion for cooking stemmed from growing up and working in her families restaurant, Lombardo's Pizzeria
- her culinary journey and lessons working with Wolfgang Puck in Europe
- behind the scenes of running a restaurant
- how and why she started her YouTube channel
- how she comes up with fresh and creati...
In this weeks episode we speak with Leanne Bounds from Coco Bean.
- how she turned an idea she wished existed for her children into her business
- how she juggles being a mom of 3 and a business owner
- how to source and sample material for her brand
- the positives and negatives to working with influencers
- why you should start your business NOW no matter what stage you are at
- sticking with your ideas and being kind to y...
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
The most notorious mass murder in Ohio’s history happened on the night of April 21, 2016 in rural Pike County. Four crime scenes, thirty-two gunshot wounds, eight members of the Rhoden family left dead in their homes. Two years later a local family of four, the Wagners, are arrested and charged with the crimes. As the Wagners await four back-to-back capital murder trials, the KT Studios team revisits Pike County to examine: crime-scene forensics, upcoming legal proceedings, and the ties that bind the victims and the accused. As events unfold and new crimes are uncovered, what will it mean for all involved? What will it mean for Pike County?
It’s a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor.
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.