What is the principle of dedication revelation?
How much are you willing to give, how much of God do you really want?
• If you are going to be dedicated to God it is a full time thing. It is not part time.
• A walk with God requires preparation. We open our heart and He requires dedication.
• God is going to lead you through a giving of yourself in dedication. He will pour Himself out, as a reward.
• The more God reveals Himself the more there is revelation. It is a way of life.
References: Psalm 103:7
He made known His ways to Moses His acts to the sons of Israel.
That which is gone out of thy lips thou shalt keep and perform; even a freewill offering, according as thou hast vowed unto the LORD thy God, which thou hast promised with thy mouth.
II Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us.
If, however, you are fulfilling the [a]royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well.
Steven’s Defense and Martyrdom.
Deliverance From Bondage – The Accuser of the Brethren.
• It is a perpetual thing It is every day you have to have a set of heart. It’s our free will offering to give ourselves to the relationship.
• He wants you to walk out your free will and walking out dedication gives you an opportunity to receive the fruit of that free will.
• Your dedication is a form of worship because you worship without the reward. You worship and then comes the reward.
It becomes a relationship where you come to know the Lord and you know what He is saying and you know what He wants for you and you know what the steps are in how to walk it out.
One thing that is exciting about this dedication that God is requiring is that it has a reward. A revelation is God appearing to you in a matter that is beyond words.
Let this go out and touch someone’s heart. Let them learn what it is to have a relationship with you Father.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.