James Townsend is a freak. Plain and simple, no exaggeration or embellishment, he is the .1% of .1% when it comes to speed, strength and explosive power. A former track star and NFL Wide Receiver, James is taking his 455 bench, 45″ vertical and 4.30 40 speed to the powerlifting platform.
Listen as James describes how his athlete and performance driven identity created a debilitating depression and how creating an identity that he controls has allowed him to be a better man, father, husband and coach.
Connect with James:
@thebraveonegym @lionbravecrossfit @tbotraining
Connect with Jeremy and Optimal Self:
Links: (We LOVE to be tagged in your posts, please share our content and tag us!)
- Main Page: www.OptimalSelf.Today - Links to our Podcast, all social media, PLUS join our Private Facebook Group, Free "Identity Creator" Course, and more!
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAkydziqrlYZIFmOgD1kTPA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OptimalSelf1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/optimal_self/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@optimalself
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.