Harvard Psychologist Jerome Bruner said, "You're more likely to 𝗮𝗰𝘁 yourself into 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴, than 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 yourself into 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
(3) Pillars of Self-Motivation
1. Competency- Build great competency in what you want
2. Autonomy- YOU are responsible for YOU
3. Relationships- Be someone to others
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 and 𝗠𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 come from 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡, not the other way around!
For a copy and sheet of the above email "MOTIVATION" to firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about creating your "𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘀", becoming "𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗬𝗼𝘂" or coaching with Jeremy send us an email at email@example.com
Connect with Jeremy and Optimal Self:
Links: (We LOVE to be tagged in your posts, please share our content and tag us!)
- Main Page: www.OptimalSelf.Today - Links to our Podcast, all social media, PLUS join our Private Facebook Group, Free "Identity Creator" Course, and more!
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAkydziqrlYZIFmOgD1kTPA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OptimalSelf1
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/optimal_self/
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@optimalself
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.