Soul Solutions: Take control of your life and develop successful ways to overcome your fears and limiting beliefs. Join Terri Kozlowski as she cuts through the intricate thought patterns and old egoic mindsets. We will go within to find the answers and create the life you desire.
Show Description: Episode 45: Attachments cause unhappiness as we struggle against what is. When we learn to detach, we stop struggling, and happiness rises from within.
· [1:17] Understanding What Attachment Is
· [3:16] Determining If You’re Overly Attached
· [5:13] Understanding Detachment
· [7:04] Learning How To Detach
· [8:34] Why Detachment Is Vital
· [10:04] Finding...
Episode 44: How to Live a No-Drama Life So You Can Live the Life of Your Dreams
Show Description: Episode 44: Drama is negative, time-wasting, and draining. You can live a drama-free life by applying these six simple steps to your life.
· [2:38] Mind Your Own Business
· [4:08] Tell The Truth To Avoid Drama
· Stories of Astonishing Light with KJ
Episode 43: How Can You Find A Clear Direction When You Feel Lost And Confused
Show Description: Episode 43: Even if we feel lost, moving in the right direction is easy by noticing the clues around us as we journey through life towards our dreams.
· [2:35] De...
Description: Episode 42: When we want to achieve a goal, persistence allows us to pivot and adjust to obtain our dreams. It's part of a growth mindset.
· [0.45] What is persistence, and why is it important to never give up?
· [3.26] Moving Forward by Adjusting to Change
· [6.09] When, if Ever Should We Surrender?
Woman of Color Talk Biz podcast interview episode 12 titled - Careering, Identity, & Female Founders with Native American, Terri Kozlowski.
Episode 41: Practical Ways to be More Present and Aware to Live a Powerful Life
Show Description: Episode 41: When we live in the present moment, we become aware. This mindfulness gives us the power to alter our perspective and give us a better future.
· [2:22] Why is...
Show Description: Episode 40: We all have distractions when we work. Learning ways to focus on the task and limit distractions helps achieve goals and be more productive.
· [2:42] Setting Up for Productivity
· [4:19] Knowing the Goal Keeps Distractions at Bay
· [5:59] Are We Self-Sabotaging?
· [7:40] The Lie of Multitasking
· [9:15] Removing External Distractions
· [10:58] T...
Show Description: Episode 39: We all judge, but it doesn't mean those judgments are true. Since we hate being judged, we should look for ways to reframe this behavior.
· [2:43] Why We Judge
· [4:23] The Harm Judgments Cause
· [6:03] Choose to Respond with Love
· [7:44] Disconnecting the Autopilot
· [9:38] Approach Others with Curiosity & Empathy
· [11:17] Reframing ...
Show Description: Episode 38: We've all inherited family patterns of behaviors that may be harmful. We can break these generational patterns so our children can be free.
· [2:29] The Family Mold
· [4:06] Awareness of the Pattern
· [5:38] Reframing Our Thought Patterns
· [7:10] Why We Have to Break the Pattern
· [8:37] Altering Our Coping Mechanisms
· [10:17] Empathy and...
Show Description: Episode 37: Whether you react or respond to a situation determines if it is positive or negative. When you respond with love, the best resolutions occur.
· [2:16] Reacting Causes Negativity to Develop
· [3:53] Ways to Diminish Our Reaction
· [5:33] How to Transform Reactions into Responses
· [7:23] Interpersonal Skills Helps Us Respond Better
· [8:42] Respondin...
Show Description: Episode 36: Being a better friend improves our relationships. So what behaviors can we implement to become a better friend with others?
· [1:53] Benefits of Friendship
· [3:22] Be Compassionate
· [4:38] Be Our Authentic Selves
· [5:50] Friends Accept One Another As They Are
· [7:05] Communicate Effectively
· [8:51] With Friends, Be Fully Present
Show Description: Episode 35: Whatever the conflict, there are ways to handle the issue before it becomes more hostile. Find eight ways to resolve conflict.
· [2:00] Why Are We Conflicted?
· [3:41] How Are We Dealing With Conflicts?
· [5:24] Ways to Reduce Disputes
· [9:00] Responding with Love Brings Peace
· [10:32] Moving Forward Lovingly
Ø The ego sees duality...
Episode 34: How To Challenge Yourself To Be Open-Minded For Growth
Show Description: Episode 34: For us to grow, we need to be open-minded. Despite what we think, we need to challenge ourselves and our mindset to see other perspectives.
· [2:22] How Do We Approach Being Challenged?
· [4:13] Our Brains And Our Bias
· [5:51] Duality and Our Lack of Open-Mindedness
· [7:23] Awareness Of ...
Show Description: Episode 33: Forgiving others frees us of our attachment to the offender.? To forgive means we know we are more important than the perpetrator.?
?? ? ? ? ?[2:24] Rat Poison
?? ? ? ? ?[3:43] The Ego’s Definition of Forgiveness
?? ? ? ? ?[5:31] Clearing Out The Clutter
?? ? ? ? ?[6:52] Accepting The Events And Its Effects
?? ? ? ? ?[8:23] Forgiveness Is A Gradual Process
?? ? ? ? ?[10:04] Moving Forward By F...
Show Description: Episode 32: Willpower is about the outcome we want and how much we want it? It's a choice about action or inaction towards our goals.
· [2:11] Awareness of Our Options
· [3:47] Marshmallows and Overall Success
· [5:20] What Willpower Isn’t
· [6:40] Knowing Ourselves
· [7:57] Building Our Willpower Muscle
· [9:49] Mindfulness of Our Habitual Behavior...
Show Description: Episode 31: When we know both our weaknesses and strengths, we can accept ourselves and focus on areas we thrive instead of where we struggle.? ?
?? ? ? ? ?[1:57] Understanding Weaknesses Versus Strengths
?? ? ? ? ?[3:39] Not Two Sides of the Same Coin
?? ? ? ? ?[5:15] We Don’t Need to Be Fixed
?? ? ? ? ?[6:44] Are We Allowing Our Weaknesses to Hinder Us?
?? ? ? ? ?[8:16] Are Our Behaviors Weaknesses?
I’m so excited to announce that my book, Raven Transcending Fear, is now available on Amazon in both paperback and Kindle!? ?
Check it out today, the link is in the show notes, or you can go to www.RavenTranscendingFear.com! ?
Episode 30: How to Remove the Shame We Feel?
Show Description: Episode 30: Shame is a destructive emotion.? It makes us feel negative about ourselves.? We need to release it so we can move forward to an authenti...
Show Description: Episode 29: Humans need people. Our brains are wired for connection with others. This need is why we must find our tribe and make authentic connections.
· [2:01] Defining Our Tribe
· [3:33] Why Assemble A Tribe?
· [4:56] The Ego’s Lies About Community
· [6:30] What to Know Before We Seek
· [7:53] How To Find Our Tribe
· [9:04] Places To Search For Our Tri...
Show Description: Episode 28: We can improve our communication skills. By speaking clearly and truly listening intending to understand, we can communicate authentically.
· [2:05] What Are the Obstacles to Effective Communication?
· [3:53] The Ego and Communicating Confidently
· [5:48] Sarcasm and Communicating
· [7:02] The Basics of Non-Verbal Communication
· [9:21] The Art of ...
Show Description: Episode 27: Learning is a part of truly living a full life. But do we think about what we should learn now to better ourselves and our lives?
· [2:03] Why We Choose Not to Learn
· [3:38] Where Do We Need to Grow?
· [5:43] Learning About Ourselves
· [7:03] Ask Ourselves Questions
· [9:29] How To Improve Our Learning
· [11:21] Applying What We Learn
Show Description:? ?Episode 26: When we are proactive in life, we are responding well as situations and issues arise.? We anticipate and take action before issues occur.?
?? ? ? ? [1:58] Benefits of Living a Proactive Life
?? ? ? ? [4:08] The Unknown Rewards of Being Proactive
?? ? ? ? [5:48]What Prevents Us from Being Proactive?
?? ? ? ? [7:32] Learning to Control our Responses
?? ? ? ? [9:04] Ways to Be Proactive?
?? ? ? ...
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.