She may have gotten her start as a founding member of Florida Studio Theatre's Improv Troupe, but that led to Christine Alexander starting her own company called Laugh to Feel Good, through which, using comedy and improvisational skills and games, she runs corporate team building and hosts comedy wellness programs for Parkinson's and cancer patients.
After 20 years on the Suncoast, Christine uses her podcast episode to bid adieu to her beloved Sarasota as she follows her husband to Albany, NY. But don't worry, Christine is reimagining Laugh to Feel Good to reach an even larger audience in the coming days. She's here to tell her story of finding comedy, falling in love with making people laugh, and harnessing the power of laughter for healing and leadership training. All that and more on this week's episode of the Suncoast Culture Club. Come along and join the club!
• Laugh to Feel Good Website & Facebook & Instagram & Twitter & YouTube
• Florida Studio Theatre Website & Facebook & Instagram & YouTube
• The Players Centre for the Performing Arts Website & Facebook & Instagram & YouTube
• Asolo Repertory Theatre Website & Facebook & Instagram & YouTube
• The Suncoast View on ABC-7 Website and Facebook and Instagram and YouTube
• Joey Panek Website and Facebook and Instagram and Twitter
• McCurdy’s Comedy Club Website & Facebook & Instagram & YouTube
• Neuro Challenge Foundation for Parkinson’s Website & Facebook & Instagram & Twitter & YouTube
• Reyna’s Taqueria Website & Facebook & Instagram
• Sunnyside Café Website &
Support the show (https://scf-foundation.org/suncoastcultureclub/)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.