In this episode, Dillon LaPointe from Bildco Contracting discusses the importance of effective client communication and shares his experience being mentored in business by a renowned businessman. He shares the lessons he learned about managing time, employees, and anxiety, as well as the value of cleanliness. Dillon also compares commercial and residential construction in terms of pay, clientele, and opportunity. The show ends with a discussion on tool loyalty and golf.
• Check out Bildco Contracting's website: Bildco.ca
• Follow Bildco Contracting on Instagram: @BildcoContracting
• Contact Bildco Contracting: Dillon@Bildco.ca
• Follow "The Amabel Letters" on TikTok and Pinterest: @the_amabel_letters
• Follow "The Amabel Letters" on Instagram: @_the_amabel_letters
• Direct questions and inquiries about "The Amabel Letters" to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Connect with The Construction Life Podcast: text Manny at 416 433-5737 or email him at email@example.com
• If you have something to contribute to the podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to join us in studio.