Join us on The Construction Life Podcast as we speak with Angelo Suntres of the Human Side of Construction about the importance of mindset in the industry. Angelo shares his insights on the challenges of marketing construction, the value of teaching new trades practical skills, and the importance of considering the end users of the buildings being constructed. We also discuss the importance of positivity on the jobsite and the impact it can have on the success of a project. Don't miss this thought-provoking episode with Angelo Suntres and be sure to check out his website, Instagram, and his brand new book, The Human Side of Construction: How to Ensure a Successful, Sustainable and Profitable Career as a Contractor, Project Manager, Estimator or Superintendent. Discover how to make the most out of your construction career by leveraging relationships and effective communication whether you are in Project Management, Estimating, Project Coordination, Field Engineering or Site Supervision.
Use these techniques as a home builder or in the ICI sector to grow your reputation from construction worker to construction professional.
I'll share my strategy for making the right connections to improve your career and the industry without sacrificing any relationships.
In fact, here is just a sample of what you will pick up:
- How to get that promotion/salary bump (increase income and live more comfortably)
- Why you should "dig your well before you're thirsty" (have people ready to promote you before there is a role available)
- The secret to effective relationships (avoid wasting time and energy on the wrong people)
- Why most people get stuck at some point (keep things moving upward)
- Why defining yourself as a "technical expert" can limit your career (make bigger moves once you learn to wear a more profitable "hat")
And that's not all... this book will also show you the secrets to stand out, get ahead in your field and improve the industry and the great people in it without making anyone look bad!
Interested in Angelo Suntres? Check out his website, Suntres.ca, Instagram, @HumanSideofConstruction, or send him an email at Angelo@AGSGroup.ca. Be sure to check out his new book, Construction Leadership, out early 2023.
Stay connected with The Construction Life Podcast:
• Text Manny at 416 433-5737 or email him at email@example.com
• If you have something to contribute to the podcast, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to join us in studio.
For more from The Amabel Letters, follow them on:
• TikTok and Pinterest: @the_amabel_letters
• Instagram: @_the_amabel_letters
• Email: email@example.com