In this episode, we welcome Chris Attia, owner of Dr. Granite and Marble, to talk about stone repairs and the challenges he faces in the industry. Chris shares his expertise on common problems with stone surfaces, how to care for your stone, and the differences between various materials such as porcelain, natural stone, and onyx.
Chris also discusses the tricks he has learned over the years, including leathering and polishing techniques, the importance of the color of your razor blade, and the difference between left and right-handed grinding. We also touch on the issue of cockiness in the industry and Chris's plans for the future of his business.
For more information on Dr. Granite and Marble, visit their website: DrGraniteandMarble.ca or follow them on Instagram: @Dr.Granite.Marble. You can also reach them by email at Dr.GraniteMarble10@gmail.com.
Stay connected with The Construction Life Podcast:
• Text Manny at 416 433-5737 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you have something to contribute to the podcast, email email@example.com to schedule a time to join us in studio.
For more from The Amabel Letters, follow them on:
• TikTok and Pinterest: @the_amabel_letters
• Instagram: @_the_amabel_letters
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org