In this series, I project my digital twin into cyberspace to bring you the latest-and-greatest from the digital world. I cover all the latest digital news, from blockchain and crypto to quantum computing and AI.
I also always try to take it a step further and look into what these digital innovations mean for our personal and professional lives.
That’s why, today we are taking a different approach and I will be interviewing Jeff Herbst, Nvidia Vice President of Business Development and Head of Inception GPU Ventures.
During the interview, we will discuss Nvidia’s GPU Ventures, their conversational AI Jarvis framework, Nvidia’s partnership with Mercedes, machine learning and quantum computers. So, get comfortable, sit back, and let us start speaking digital.
For more information:
• The Digital Speaker's website: https://TheDigitalSpeaker.com
• Nvidia GPU Ventures: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/about-nvidia/gpu-ventures/
• Dr Mark van Rijmenam's website: https://vanrijmenam.nl
• LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/markvanrijmenam
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/vanrijmenam
• Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/digitalspeaker
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_digital_speaker/
• Anchor.fm: https://anchor.fm/the-digital-speaker
• Beemup: https://www.beemup.com/partners/the-digital-speaker/
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Morbid: A True Crime Podcast
It’s a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor.