KWAZ SwapCast (Featuring Kokou of The Bitter Medicine Podcast & Oni of The Pro-Black Perspective)
• How will the “2nd Wave of COVID-19 affect the black community. Will Biden and other politician encourage mandatory vaccinations? How would this be implemented if it were to pass?
• Why won’t Trump concede? and the possible outcomes.
• Reaction on Van Jones crying on national television and saying he feels safer in Biden’s America.
• Reactions to Gov. Desantis attempt to expand Florida “Stand-Your-Ground” laws to enable deadly force on rioters/looters and those blocking highway/roadways.
• The growing divide between Pan-Africanist vs ADOS/FBA. Can a compromise/alliance be reached?
• Wrap Up
The Bitter Medicine Podcast
The Pro-Black Perspective
The Queens Council
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/harshrealitypodcast)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.