Our guest today is the beautiful, outspoken, and powerful Felicia S. Killings. She is a conservative activist, motivational speaker, award-winning coach, and accomplished author. Additionally, she is the driving force behind the growing Conscious Conservatism movement and I am overjoyed that she has graciously accepted my offer to come on the podcast and discuss the principles behind this growing movement and the political landscape in general as it pertains to our community.
• Explain the ideal, principles, and/or goals of the Conscious Conservative movement
• The stigma of the concept of “conservatism” in the black/urban community. Was Lyndon B. Johnson correct in his infamous alleged quote on the voting preference of African Americans?
• Why does the liberal/democrat party seem to have such a stranglehold in the black community?
• The lack of effective outreach from mainstream conservatives and the Republican Party
• Are black heterosexual men essentially “homeless” in today’s political landscape? What can be done to capture this demographic?
• Where do we go politically from here after this election season and this tumultuous year?
• Wrap Up
Felecia Killings Contact Information
Felecia Killings Foundation
Conscious Conservative Network
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/harshrealitypodcast)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.