– The Sales Conversion Podcast with Rylee Meek Episode 029 Ramon Ray
Ramon Ray is an entrepreneur, author and speaker who loves burnt pancakes and bacon on the weekends.
He's the founder of Smart Hustle Media, has started four companies and sold two. Ramon has authored four books and his latest book is "Celebrity CEO - How Entrepreneurs Can Thrive By Building a Strong Personal Brand"
Ramon has been invited as an expert witness to the United States Congress, invited to speak at the White House on personal branding. He's interviewed President Obama in the President's first live video chat and was with Ivanka Trump at the Global Entrepreneurship Summit in India.
Ramon has shared the stage with Seth Godin, Daymond John, Guy Kawasaki, Simon Sinek, Gary Vaynerchuk. He's interviewed many of the sharks and contestants on Shark Tank and other celebrity entrepreneurs.
His passion is telling the story, the challenges and success, of "main street" small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Over his extensive career, Ramon has written thousands of articles, spoken to thousands of business owners and impacted hundreds of thousands of small business owners and entrepreneurs to help their businesses thrive.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Listen to this informative Sales Conversion Podcast episode with Ramon Ray about his new book Celebrity CEO: How Entrepreneurs Can Thrive by Building Community and a Strong Personal Brand.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● Why building your audience and brand is vital for the success of your business.
● How becoming a local celebrity in your niche field of expertise leads to notoriety.
● Why marketing is the biggest challenge in getting customers and making sales.
● How it takes time to see results from content creation and personal branding.
● Why you need to use the same social media platform that your customers use.
Connect with Ramon:
Guest Contact Info:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices