10 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR YOUR MARRIAGE
1. SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER. Make a commitment to spend more time together this year. One of the best things you can do is commit to a weekly date night with your spouse. This may take you sitting down together with your spouse and planning out your schedule.
2. BRAG ON YOUR SPOUSE REGULARLY. Any old lame critic can pick out someone’s faults; instead focus on pointing out your spouse’s strengths.
3. BE MORE SEXUAL. Touch, flirt, hug and have sex together. Make your marriage sizzle, and as one author put it, “A married couple’s sex-life is a great measuring stick of how their relationship is doing.” A healthy sex-life most often equals a healthy marriage.
4. PRAY TOGETHER. Men, this is where you MUST step up and be a man. Take the lead on this and do it. Your wife will love you for it.
5. DON'T BE HISTORICAL. Fight fair. Don’t bring up past hurts and things you’ve already forgiven your spouse of.
6. CHECK IN. It’s respectful to check with your spouse and let them know where you are, what you are doing and when you might be home.
7. HAVE ONE MEAL A DAY TOGETHER. Turn off the electronics and just visit with your spouse and your children.
8. DON'T GO TO BED ANGRY WITH ONE ANOTHER. Simple enough.
9. FORGIVE. The key to being successful in real estate is location, location, location. The key to being successful in marriage is forgiveness, forgiveness, forgiveness. Marriage is made up of two imperfect faulty people. We make mistakes … so learn to forgive.
10. DATE. Date night should be a regular weekly activity if it's not already. We hear couples say all the time, "We had so much fun when we were dating," and we always reply, "Why have you stopped?" Date ... it's fuel for your marriage.
Support the show (https://strongermarriageworkshops.com/Welcome/)
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
Fake Doctors, Real Friends with Zach and Donald
You know what's long, tedious and boring? Surgery. You know what isn't? This new podcast! Join Scrubs co-stars and real-life best friends Zach Braff and Donald Faison for a weekly comedy podcast where they relive the hit TV show, one episode at a time. Each week, these BFFs will discuss an episode of Scrubs, sharing behind-the-scenes stories and reminiscing on some of their favorite memories from filming. They’ll also connect with Scrubs super fans and feature beloved show cast members for exclusive interviews.