Support Topic Lords on Patreon and get episodes a week early! (https://www.patreon.com/topiclords)
* Some people put on music and then just talk over it instead of singing along?? Why
* Being the only person in a movie theater/concert
* A Spirograph but for your butt
* Daniel asks "Legacy board games such as Pandemic Legacy or Gloomhaven."
* Weird sleeping apparatuses
* "House Special Live Frog in Hot Stone Pot" on the delivery menu
* A girl who is raised as a boy in pre-revolutionary France and becomes Marie Antoinette's guard.
* Turn of the millennium club music.
* Finding out that Itsy Bitsy Spider has been about perseverance all this time.
* Having to restrain yourself from singing along when you're at the opera.
* Trying to eat dinner but you can't eat because you need to sing along to your sea shanty playlist.
* Trying to eat bites of dinner during the verses because you keep having to sing along to the choruses.
* Properties of sea shanties.
* Having a different song for every task.
* Everybody performing music before recorded music was a thing, because that was how you had music in your life.
* The horrible historical handwriting that historians never show you.
* Celebrating the new decade with Cats (2019) and when you walk out of the theater you're the only person in the building.
* Seeing Pitch Perfect 3 at 10pm on Christmas Eve and probably ruining a bunch of theater employees plans to have a party in that empty theater.
* When you're the only person in the theater, asking the projectionist to pause the movie while you go to the bathroom.
* Being the last person seeing an awful live band because everyone else walked out, and realizing that if you too walk out, they'll be playing to an empty room.
* A drummer and a guitarist who are both playing too loud to hear each other.
* The only live performance you've ever walked out on.
* Pooping in a spiral.
* Nature's sharpie.
* The origin of topics.
* A disc that you sit on.
* A combination nausea inducer and butt spirograph.
* Cake icing videos.
* Asking your son what his life is a commentary on.
* A shark embedded in a formaldehyde solution.
* Work that aggressively annoys the art community.
* Ironic cocaine.
* Sneaking into the museum to hang up your own work.
* Taking photos of a painting and then destroying the original and then taking photos of the photos and destroying the original artist.
* Modifying the rules as you play the game.
* Opening up more and more of your board game every time you play, like an Advent calendar.
* A board game that you learn like a video game.
* Memorizing a dozen page book before you can start playing a game.
* Copyrighting the concept of a legacy.
* Proposing to your wife by intentionally losing a board game over and over again.
* The thing you were working towards screwing you over and now you have to undo it.
* Trying to think of a board game you've played more than a few times.
* Really looking forward to a board game and finally getting it and deciding to just watch your friends play.
* Whether it's apparati or apparatodes.
* The doublet of apparat.
* Wanting to be hyper correct in everything you do.
* Buying a tent to go over your bed because your blackout curtains aren't cutting it.
* Buying a bunch of weird pillows to compensate for the position your arms automatically get into when you sleep.
* How CPAP machines all have a SIM card and phone home with your sleep behavior and there's no way to turn it off.
* Nasal pillows.
* Sleeping with a weird contraption blowing air into your face constantly.
* Discovering that it is much easier to fall asleep when you are very tired at the end of the day.
* Ranking your morningness and eveningness.
* Sleeping in a hammock.
* Making a nest of pillows around you.
* Putting on your velcro pajamas and jumping onto the velcro wall to fall asleep.
* Your velcro bed waking you up with a loud ripping sound every time you switch positions.
* Time-release velcro.
* Ice velcro.
* Making a salt igloo at the salt flats.
* A weighted blanket that is so heavy you can't get up until a crane rescues you.
* Sleeping under a chainmail sheet.
* A quilt made out of beanbags.
* The first thing you searched for when you got on the internet.
* Youtube videos about your idealized farm life.
* Ordering a pet frog from your Szechuan delivery menu.
* Getting Hot Pot delivered and the Pot arrives cold.
* Ordering Chicken 65 because there are no other numbered items on the menu.
* Not wanting to eat animals whole because there's poop in there.
* Frog Fractions 65.
* If Chicken 6 was so good, why isn't there a Chicken 6 5?
* A Kidz Bop version of Ocean's 11.