In this episode we cover:
1. Questions we ask when facing a disaster and uncertainty
2. Forward Facing Faith
3. Rebuilding will take time
4. Be mindful of who may hinder your rebuilding process
5. Taunting can't touch you, so don’t be deterred
6. Healing can be painful
7. When rebuilding, the Bible is full of examples and is a source of encouragement and healing
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.