"Tim Draper’s Best Learnings about Bitcoin from the Seattle Alternative Investments Conference #ALTSSEA2019”
Super psyched to have gotten lucky with an opportunity to get an impromptu interview with the Legendary Tim Draper while he was attending the Seattle Alternative Investments Conference #ALTSSEA2019.
Our exclusive disclosures/disclaimers read by Dom at Coinme.
If anyone wants a copy to use or customize, then DM Dae @LuggageDonkey on twitter.
In less than 8min we were able to get his best learnings, thoughts, and opinions about Bitcoin.
It was some super helpful ideas he had.
* How to make anyone feel safe buying bitcoin
* Where you can safely buy bitcoin
* It is the best SoV (Store of Value)
* A very easy to understand Anti-Seizure example of bitcoin
* What is the amazing unbroken security that bitcoin offers?
* If you’re a criminal, use USD cash (dirty fiat)
* The best technical talent in the world is going to bitcoin
* A example use case perfect for bitcoin and cryptoassets: micropayments
* Future back office infrastructure
* A final wrap up about what Jessica (our rookie from s1ep33) should do with her bitcoin
We have FOUR AMAZING sponsorships!
USD cash to bitcoin onramp at over 2500 locations around the USA.
Blockchain as a Service
They no hate bitcoin and other blockchains or other projects.
All Humans are Welcome.
Washington Technology Industry Association
The Blockchain Council
It spans from Portland to Seattle to Vancouver BECAUSE
Get recommendations for professionals of all kinds from your friends who you trust.
Dae already took the alias “satoshi”, so no one else can take it!
ou can check out our past episode with our bitcoin rookie friend Jessica here:
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family who are curious about bitcoin and money.
find+follow Dae on twitter @LuggageDonkey
find+follow Arry on twitter @arryinseattle
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
Be nice to each other out there :)
MORE DETAILED SHOW NOTES ARE COMING AT