I know how the end result will be the night before I start
- Preparation (Fish Tea) ginger, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, salmon head, yucca, Maggie, seasoning, pot,
- Practice —- in my shower before bed, in my commute to work...
- Bring the energy you want in the room don’t gel with the energy in the room
- Proactive to possible questions and ideas or concepts the team may have questions about your presentation
- Create moments for them to remember instead of relying leaving them with a book full of good as notes (Law of averages... repeat the 120-80-10- 4 or more and big IF)
- Draw pictures —- use real good and bad true stories (for ex: good I use Ketura rebuilding...for bad I use fear of compliance)
- Reference other great agents and great managers...(this builds anticipation for them to meet others in due time)
Bonus: record this shit
Print vs Signature
In this business meeting my goal was to create a illustration of how I think. Specifically, how I think about using systems that are already in place.
Before I began my meeting I had everyone print their name and then I had everyone sign their name right below their printed name. The objective was to simply show that your name is your name whether it’s printed or signed. Metaphorically, a system is your printed name and how you execute and use the system is your signature. Anyone can duplicate your name but that damn signature can’t no one duplicate that!!!