If you believe that Yoga is just what happens on a yoga mat in a 1.5 hour session of Downward Dog and Child’s
Pose, then you are missing out on something much more.
While Yogis through the centuries have assiduously studied the Sanskrit-translated Yoga Sutras, now there is Sindy Warren's @yogalifebysindywarren Radi8: Using the Practice of Yoga to Cultivate Your Inner Shine for the rest of us!
This compact book is a crystalized, bite-sized distillation of this wisdom that turns everyday life into a joy to live.
Using this simplified and illuminating guidebook, these eight integrated
• Detox and clear your body of illnesses and pain
• Release all the stress in your body that causes pre-mature aging
• Restore a peaceful, contented, go-with-the flow state of mind, even in
the face of stressful situations or incidences that previously triggered
your temper or anguish
• Liberate you from the torment of what you think others should think
• Make your self-care the core of your ability to serve and care for
yourself and others
• Enhance your relationships and your ability to be receptive and
compassionate with others
• Potentially end addictions (as it did for Sindy, who suffered from binge
• Slow you down so you can appreciate your life as you are living it.
• And more...
Sindy, a lawyer by trade, but yoga teacher by passion, wants to make the entire system of Yoga accessible to
individuals looking for a more satisfying and rewarding way to live.
Join us for this Aging GreatFULLy transformative power-hour of enlightenment!