Miss an episode of Bull City Today? Catch up on Bull City Wrap:
- The Labor Day Holiday is coming up on Monday, September 6. Find out how our operations and services will be affected.
- A number of low-income, longtime homeowners in our city have experienced an increase in property taxes because of the neighborhood revitalization that occurred from 2013 to 2016. We'll show you what we're doing to try to help them.
- If you’re looking for a way to end the summer with a splash, be sure to mark your calendar now for the @dprplaymore Pooch Plunge. We have details on how you can get in on all the fun.
- If you’re interested in highway, bicycle, and other transit projects for our area, our regional transportation planning partners want to hear from you.
- Three startup companies will soon get a chance to present their innovative solutions to local challenges. Find out how you can get in on this year’s Innovate Durham Demo Day.