Scenario: You’re in town on business, attending a conference, or are visiting family/friends. You have heard lots of good things about the city by the Salish Sea...and want to check out the downtown scene. *Now what?*
*Waypoint Park / Grainary*
* Belllingham yoga collective
* SconeGrown vegan bakery
* BlackFern - coffee wine
* Artivim Mead Company.
* Black noise records
* Geheim gallery. Contemporary art gallery
* Near Black Sheep
* Jack's Bar
* 10 barrel brewing
* Lorikeet Bar
*Bellingham Parkade on Commercial Street*
* Holly’s Pies
* (Brandywine - Temporarily closed for fire damage - early August reopening?)
*(Triangle?) Corner of Magnolia and Champion*
* Black Drop Coffee - old Rook and Rogue looks cool
*Mount Baker Theater*
* Snowyriver Cocktail Company - old The Table
* Chuckanut Bay Distillery.
* Are you my human dog rescue and lounge - near Wild OatBakery & Cafe
* Near Hotel Leo
* Northwest Corner Goods - by Kevin Misiuda and Brad Lockhart
* Evolve - Chocolate Espresso and Provisions
* Amendment 21 bar - inside The Leopold
*Alley by Bellingham Farmers Market by Maple, Railroad, and State streets*
* Champlain guitars - “full repair service from restrings and setups....new and vintage guitars”
* Comrade - temporarily closed. Scheduled to reopen on August 1. “Comrade is the little sibling next door to Carnal, specializing in smash-burgers and spicy fried chicken sandwiches all with house-made condiments."
* Carnal - “Wood fired meats, seafood and vegetables from Michelin star cooks.” "Outdoor dining on 13 table garden patio now available as well as indoor. Takeout/delivery"
* Juxt tap room - old Teriyaki Bar
* Endgame - Mini Rook & Rogue
* Locust - new wine bar