Here's Every Tennessee Bar Featured On 'Bar Rescue'
By Sarah Tate
September 14, 2021
Keeping a bar or restaurant open takes a lot of work, and sometimes it takes an outsider's perspective to suggest changes to improve business. That's where Bar Rescue comes in.
Starring Jon Taffer, a food and beverage industry consultant who specializes in nightclubs, bars and pubs, the reality show aims to save businesses from closing. Each episode, Taffer and his crew travel to different establishments around the country that are struggling in order to help them turn over a new leaf and keep the doors open.
Several bars in Tennessee have been featured on the show, but unfortunately most have shut their doors.
Here are all the Tennessee establishments featured on Bar Rescue and when they aired:
- Havana Mix Cigar (renamed Robusto by Havana Mix): Season 6, Episode 2 (March 2018)
The following bars have closed since their episode aired:
- MT Bottle (renamed MT Bottles and Cans): Season 3, Episode 26 (November 2013)
- Fairways Golf & Grill (renamed Brew U): Season 3, Episode 27 (November 2013)
- BoondoxXx BBQ & Juke Joint (renamed Pit and Barrel): Season 3, Episode 28 (November 2013)
- Game Time Sports Grill (renamed The Legacy Bar & Grille): Season 6, Episode 1 (March 2018)
- The Wanted Saloon (renamed The Dickson): Season 6, Episode 21 (August 2018)
- Crossroads Grill (renamed Gaddy Shack): Season 6, Episode 29 (March 2019)