In episode 354, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian and Yelling About Pâté podcast co-host Karl Hess to discuss Bill and Ted 3, Florida proposing restrictions on Felon Voting Rights Restoration bill, Joe Biden planning to run with Stacey Abrams, Mike Huckabee thinking AOC is a robot, Jared Kushner being an out of touch idiot, the new Deadwood movie, a bloidwatch check in, the almost Forrest Gump sequel, and more!
1. Bill & Ted 3 confirmed by Keanu Reeves and Alex Winter
2. FL. Legislature proposes new restrictions on Felon Voting Rights Restoration bill
3. Trump signs executive order on campus free speech
4. Trump Wants U.S. to Recognize Israeli Sovereignty Over the Golan Heights
5. Stacey Abrams Is Poised to Become the First Female African-American Governor
6. Joe Biden’s plan for an early VP selection is a terrible idea
7. Pete Buttigieg is the hottest candidate in the 2020 race right now
8. Pete Buttigieg says he’s mayor of a turnaround city. Here’s how that claim stands up.
9. Mike Huckabee calls AOC the 'best thing' for Trump
10. The Very Best, Very Worst of Jared Kushner in Kushner, Inc.
11. ‘Deadwood’ Movie Trailer Reveals Tense New Footage, Confirms May Premiere Date
12. Lori Loughlin ‘Believed Her Heart Was in Right Place’ Helping Her Daughters Get Into USC
13. I talked to Forrest Gump screenwriter Eric Roth about the sequel he wrote, and it would've been... interesting.
14. WATCH: When I Go To Sleep - S.maharba
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers