In episode 378, Miles is joined by Yo! Is This Racist? host Andrew Ti and comedian Steve Hernandez to discuss Steve King thinking he's holy or something, Herman Cain being too rich for his new job, Twitter users being the wokest, Donald Trump asking Twitter's Jack Dorsey "Where are my followers?!?!", how the Supreme Court feels about impeachment, Netflix piling on even more debt, Aunt Becky's Chapelle-like legal defense, and more!
1) Steve King says he relates to what Christ 'went through for us'
2) Herman Cain Says He Decided to Pull Out of the Fed Race Because He Didn’t Want a Pay Cut. Whatever
3) TWITTER USERS ARE RICHER AND MORE WOKE THAN THE REST OF US
4) Trump met with Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey — and complained about his follower count
5) Trump says he would challenge impeachment in Supreme Court
6) In Push for 2020 Election Security, Top Official was Warned: Don't Tell Trump
7) Netflix Sets Plan To Raise $2B More In Debt, Reveals Executive Pay Packages
8) LORI & MOSSIMODefense in Bribery Scandal: WE DIDN'T KNOW
9) LISTEN: XTC - When You're Near Me I Have Difficulty
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers