In episode 254, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Nick Vatterott to discuss Google trends with Amy Winehouse, Tara Reid, Lady Gaga's fiancé Christian Carino, and Nathan Fillion, a culture wars report, Tucker Carlson crying, the right believing in black magic, the push for a civil war, the NYPD covering for Proud Boys, Lindsay Graham's racist jokes, and more!
1. Amy Winehouse is coming back as a ‘hologram’ for a 2019 world tour
2. Tara Reid, Dog Booted From Plane
3. Who Is Lady Gaga’s Fiancé, Christian Carino?
4. Tucker Carlson Says He Can No Longer Go To Restaurants Because Activists Keep Yelling At Him
5. Officials: NY Man Planned to Blow Self Up in DC Over Country's Direction
6. Nathan’s Story
7. Trump calls Kavanaugh accusations a 'hoax set up by the Democrats'
8. Witchcraft Spells Being Cast Following Kavanaugh Confirmation
9. Antifa attacks again — swords and vandalism at New York GOP office
10. Members Of The Proud Boys Violently Beat Up Protesters And Weren’t Arrested. New York Police Won’t Say Why.
11. In a now-deleted video, a Proud Boy could be heard shouting, "I had one of their heads and I was just smashing it into the pavement! I ripped that motherfucker's mask off and kicked him right in the head! That son of a bitch! He's a fucking foreigner!"
12. A Second American Civil War?
13. Armed protesters were on Portland rooftop in August, police now say
14. Lindsey Graham jokes about taking a DNA test: "I'll probably be Iranian. That'd be, like, terrible."
15. WATCH: The Left: An Unhinged Mob
16. Saudi crown prince vows wider probes into Khashoggi case but still denies knowledge of journalist’s fate, Trump says
17. WATCH: Dirty Art Club - I'll Meet You In Brasil
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers