In episode 225, Jack and Miles are joined by Go Fact Yourself's J. Keith van Straaten to discuss Colin Kaepernick's Nike sponsorship, polls showing that Democrats are gaining advantage in midterms, the Kavanaugh hearing, Bob Woodward's new book 'Fear,' Crazy Rich Asians breaking records, the devastating museum fire in Brazil, the New Yorker Festival controversy, Damien Chazelle's new film 'First Man,' and more!
1. @TuckerCarlson: Colin Kaepernick sitting during the national anthem is a way of making a generalized attack against the country that makes him and Nike rich
2. Outrage grows after #Nikepicks Colin Kaepernick as the new face of its #JustDoItcampaign – your thoughts?
3. The Senate races where Trump approval is losing ground
4. Poll: Democrats regain clear advantage in midterms shaping up as referendum on President Trump
5. The Kavanaugh hearing
6. Bob Woodward’s new book reveals a ‘nervous breakdown’ of Trump’s presidency
7. Trump called Attorney Jeff Sessions a 'traitor,' and said 'Everybody's trying to get me,' according to an explosive new Bob Woodward book
8. 'Crazy Rich Asians' Becomes Most Successful Studio Rom-Com in 9 Years at the U.S. Box Office
9. What Was Lost in Brazil’s Devastating Museum Fire
10. The Steve Bannon-New Yorker controversy, explained
11. 'First Man': Neil Armstrong film fails to fly flag for US patriotism
12. Marco Rubio and the Right’s Bogus Attacks on Ryan Gosling’s Neil Armstrong Movie ‘First Man’
13. Damien Chazelle defends 'First Man' amid flag controversy
14. WATCH: Robert Glasper Experiment - No One Like You (KAYTRANADA Remix/Audio) ft. Alex Isley
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers