In episode 317, Jack and and special guest host Laci Mosley are joined by comedian Nick Turner to discuss The Game's new song about Kim Kardashian, Roger Stone's indictment, how the United States helped screw over Venezuela, Facebook connecting WhatsApp, FB Messaging, and Instagram, and more! Also super producer Anna Hossnieh joins for a quick second to explain how Saudi Arabia helped inadvertently hurt Venezuela's economy as well.
1. #PressPlay: #TheGamepreviews some new music!! #KimKardashian#KanyeWest
2. Stone Indictment 012419
3. Roger Stone’s story just changed on Russia — again
4. 5 staggering details from the Roger Stone indictment
5. Chad Johnson Says He Saw the FBI Arrest Trump Aide Roger Stone at 6 a.m.
6. Trump Announces Deal to Reopen Government, in Surprise Retreat From Wall
7. Here's why you can't blame socialism for Venezuela's crisis
8. In Saudi Arabia’s quest to debilitate the Iranian economy, they destroyed Venezuela
9. Is socialism to blame for Venezuela's never-ending crisis?
10. The United States’ Hand in Undermining Democracy in Venezuela
11. Facebook to integrate WhatsApp, Instagram and Messenger
12. WATCH: Portishead - Mourning Air
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers