In episode 472, Jack and Miles are joined by comedian Closure: The Podcast That Never Ends host Eli Olsberg to discuss the new Apple releases, Elizabeth Warren scaring Wall Street executives, the 2020 election polls, Fox New's trying to figure out if we need another 9/11, John Bolton refusing to leave quietly, Hasbro's Ms. Monopoly, Trump administration going after vaping, the Caroline Calloway essay, KFC's sexy Colonel Sanders, and more!
1. What we’re still waiting for after Apple’s iPhone 11 event
2. Jim Cramer Says Wall Street Execs Are Panicking About Elizabeth Warren Presidency: ‘She’s Gotta Be Stopped!’
3. Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren are tied at 26 percent in this new poll
4. Trump lashes out after poll says he would lose badly in 2020 to Biden, Warren, Sanders and Harris
5. Trump is trying to discredit recent polls because he’s losing in nearly all of them
6. Poll: Ahead of debate, Warren leads in favorability among Democratic voters
7. Ainsley Earhardt remembers September 11th: "Many people out there didn't vote for President Bush but they were supportive of our country ... No one was kneeling when the national anthem was played. How do we get back to that without another 9/11?"
8. Andrea Mitchell: Bolton 'not leaving quietly,' will return to TV to bash Trump
9. Hasbro announces Ms. Monopoly, 'the first game where women make more than men'
10. Trump administration readies ban on flavored e-cigarettes amid outbreak of vaping-related deaths
11. I Was Caroline Calloway
12. KFC is apparently creating a Colonel Sanders dating sim
13. KFC Invites Fans Along For Its Crazy Marketing Ride
14. WATCH: Mildlife - The Magnificent Moon
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers