In episode 384, Jack and Miles are joined by Natch Beaut's Jackie Johnson to discuss Taylor Swift's Billboard Music Awards performance, a Scientology cruise chip being quarantined over a case of the measles, William Barr ditching the House Judiciary Committee hearing, the salary you need to make in different cities in the US to be able to buy a home, Stephen Moore withdrawing his name for Fed nomination, Jacob Wohl coming for Pete Buttigieg and making up more stuff, the teachers strikes in the Carolina's, the Thai cave story coming to Netflix, the story of a manipulative man Larry Ray, and more!
1. Taylor Swift’s Billboard Music Awards Performance Raised Some Eyebrows
2. St. Lucia health authorities say cruise ship reportedly owned by Church of Scientology has confirmed case of measles
3. William Barr skips House hearing on the Mueller report
4. Mapped: The Salary Needed to Buy a Home in 50 U.S. Metro Areas
5. Stephen Moore out of Fed contention
6. ‘Make Sh*t Up’: Inside Jacob Wohl’s Bonkers Investment Plan
7. Thousands of North and South Carolina teachers are protesting -- but not just for the reasons you might think
8. Netflix & ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Team Pact For Thai Cave Story
9. The Stolen Kids of Sarah Lawrence What happened to the group of bright college students who fell under the sway of a classmate’s father?
10. WATCH: Cid Rim - Control feat. Denai Moore (Official Video)
Learn more about your ad-choices at https://news.iheart.com/podcast-advertisers