Guest Name and Bio:
John Tukums is the founder of DeepSubconscious.ai Inc. and the author of the book Sustaining Happiness. He is the host of Happiness 2.02 Podcast which interviews world-renowned executives and remarkable leaders. John is a participant of World Government Summit and is a Forbes featured TEDx speaker.
What you will learn from this episode:
1) How impactful breathwork can be
2) The best way to start doing breathwork
3) What a precision based approach to breathwork and mindfulness is like
4) How breathwork could help with physical ailments
5) How to overcome obstacles that may occur when practicing breathwork
How to learn more about our guest:
Please enjoy, share, rate and review our podcast and help us bring the message about precision health care to the world!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.