- Slack is an online customer support tool that brings all the people who have the customer at the center of their work together. Slack provides a platform where users (both internal and external customers) can talk about customer challenges and solve customer problems together.
- As long as your team understands what’s important and they have access to all the information that they need to do their job successfully, you’ll start to see alignment in your company.
- Everybody in your company, regardless of their responsibilities, should be on the phone or listening to phone conversations with customers.
- Great customer experiences drive engagement, trust, and impact the growth and revenue of your business.
- Don’t just resolve your customers’ issues. Strive to restore the customer’s confidence in your business to a level where they want to come back and ideally recommend you.
“You do not get recommendations if your customers do not trust you. Make your business worthy of recommendations.”
Ali Rayl is the Vice President of Customer Experience at Slack, responsible for making the working lives of Slack’s millions of users simpler and more productive. She joined Slack during its and has cultivated a culture of customer “love” for the past eight years.
Shep Hyken is a customer service and experience expert, New York Times bestselling author, award-winning keynote speaker, and your host of Amazing Business Radio.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices