Alison Pena aka Bad Widow is a lifelong New Yorker, who lives in Manhattan. As a primary caregiver until her husband of 25 years, David, died in her arms at home after an 11-month battle with pancreatic cancer, Alison learned A LOT about living fearlessly, even in the face of death itself.
Joey Pinz Conversations Podcast Information:
• Website: https://www.joeypinz.com
• Link Tree: https://linktr.ee/joeypinz
• Music by Tom Izzo: @wahlsinger https://tomizzomusic.com
Support our podcast:
• Subscribe: https://joeypinzconversations.com/subscribe/
• How much is this podcast worth to you? Consider $5, $10 or $20/mo with Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/joeypinz
• How about a one-time payment?
• What is the episode worth to you? $25/$50/$100/$500 /$1,000/$5,000 with PayPal (one-time): https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/JoePannone
Please subscribe/follow to Joey Pinz Discipline Conversations Podcast:
• Spotify, Apple, Google, or others. Please consider rating with 5 stars if you like it.
• Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/joey-pinz-discipline-conversations/id1583997438
• Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/69SFwY3XSwcw9qNvElAn10
• Google: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8xODI4OTA2LnJzcw
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/JoeyPinzDisciplineConversations?sub_confirmation=1
Please follow on social media: @TheJoeyPinz
• Instagram: @TheJoeyPinz https://www.instagram.com/TheJoeyPinz
• Twitter: @TheJoeyPinz https://twitter.com/TheJoeyPinz
• Facebook: @TheJoeyPinz https://www.facebook.com/TheJoeyPinz
• TikTok: @TheJoeyPinz https://www.tiktok.com/@thejoeypinz
Finally, join our newsletter: https://joeypinzconversations.com/#newsletter
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Morbid: A True Crime Podcast
It’s a lighthearted nightmare in here, weirdos! Morbid is a true crime, creepy history and all things spooky podcast hosted by an autopsy technician and a hairstylist. Join us for a heavy dose of research with a dash of comedy thrown in for flavor.