He built a million dollar biz, has written books, has been featured on reality TV shows and travelled the world.... But despite how great all of these things sound, he wasn't happy. And it wasn't until he quit "the chase", slowed down and went inwards that he began to experience fulfillment.
We've got Fitness Guru and Host of the "Man Over Mind" Podcast, Joe Carabase on the show!
We get into so much in this one. But here is a glimpse:
- The importance of letting your kids see you cry as a father
- How a lack of initiation is affecting how men are coming up today
- What it means to "build the inner warrior"
- What happens when we put the validation of others above the love we give ourselves
- Why we need to make self love cooler among men
- The power of surrendering to what is
- Why slowing down does not mean being indifferent
- Why self acceptance is non-judgement (and some practices to release the judgement)
- Finding things that “fill you up” and doubling down on them
To connect with Joe Carabase:
Man Over Mind Podcast (check out my appearance on "Whisky Talks"!) - https://bemanovermind.com/podcast-2/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/joecarabase/?hl=en
Coaching - https://bemanovermind.com/coaching/
Dr. Death: Miracle Man
Paolo is a smart and handsome surgeon, renowned for his ability to perform surgeries that transform his patients’ lives. When television producer Benita covers him for a story, he’ll transform her life too, but not in the ways she expects. As Benita crosses professional lines to be with him, she learns how far Paolo will go to protect his secrets. And halfway around the world, four doctors at a prestigious medical institute make shocking discoveries of their own that call everything into question. From Wondery comes Season Three of the hit podcast, Dr. Death. MIRACLE MAN tells the story of a globe-trotting surgeon who seduces the medical world, and sweeps one woman off her feet. Hosted by Laura Beil. Dr. Death Season 3: Miracle Man is available now to Wondery+ subscribers early and ad-free. New episodes come out weekly, every Tuesday, for free.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.