Summary: Diana Pauro – She is the Founder of Rebel Builders, a Design-Build Company based out of the Greater Boston area. In this episode, we chat about her epic experiences. She shares:
· How she landed a gig teaching an Architect AutoCAD as a 15-year-old
· Why she sold a firm to backpack across South America
· How she ended up in the US.
· How she encourages autonomy among her team and welcomes diversity in her business.
Resources from This Episode:
· The Composite Toe Shoes Diana mentioned: Timberland PRO Women's Reaxion Composite Safety Toe Static Dissipative Industrial Athletic Boot
· Website – rebeldesignbuild.com
· Instagram – @rebelbuilders
Special Thanks to Lucinda Dykens of Coastal Virtual Solutions for editing this episode of Space to Build.
spacetobuild.co | IG @spacetobuild
Subscribe on: Apple Podcast, Spotify, Audible!
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
Stuff You Should Know
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.