● Renaissance Man: Going from pastor to podcast host to pass on inspiration to others, especially women
● Equality Issues: White-male domination and leadership
● Characteristics of being Stuck: Creatures of habit trying to eliminate possibilities to feel empowered rather than overwhelmed
● Change your habits by asking accessible questions to get unstuck
● Look toward the future for possibilities and options: What if…?
● Take time to ask yourself and others without enforcing personal beliefs, opinions, and options: What do I/you want?
● Unhelpful, harmful, judgmental, negative, and limiting questions: What were you thinking? Why did you do that?
● Shift from Habits to Questions: Are there other possibilities? Is there a more fulfilling path?
Links and Resources:
Inspiration Rising Podcast
Dr. Michelle Rozen
Quotes by David Trotter:
“I have an infinity and a care for helping women who are already doing great things to help expose them to other women who are inspiring.”
“Sometimes, even when we can articulate what we want to someone else, then we kind of realize how ridiculous it sounds.”
“There are lots of ways to phrase a question that can be either judgmental or can be possibility producing.”
“I’m an over-responsible person. After a lifetime of that, I just got sick of it. Are there other possibilities? A new path that would be more fulfilling?”