Nick Cannon's 12th Baby Is On The Way: 'This Is A Miracle & A Blessing'
By Dani Medina
November 3, 2022
Nick Cannon is expecting baby No. 12!
Model Alyssa Scott, 29, made it official on Instagram on Thursday (November 3) with a stunning nude photo of her caressing her baby bump while standing in a bathtub that Cannon, 42, is sitting in. "This is a MIRACLE & a BLESSING 🤍," she wrote in the caption. Scott previously shared maternity photos on Instagram last month, but did not reveal Cannon was the father at the time.
This is the second baby for Cannon and Scott. Last year, their son Zen was diagnosed with brain cancer and died when he was 5 months old. "We were faithful and hopeful for that time. We carried on, he was still just playing with his brothers and sisters, I embraced every moment," he said on his talk show at the time, according to People. Scott is also the mother to 4-year-old Zeela from a previous relationship.
Cannon is also expecting his third child with Abby De La Rosa, TMZ reported back in June, who he shares twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir with. The baby's due date was October 25. The Wild 'n Out host has seven other children with four other women, including ex-wife Mariah Carey. Most recently, Brittany Bell gave birth to his 10th child, Rise Messiah Cannon in September, just two weeks after LaNisha Cole welcomed Onyx Ice Cole Cannon into the world.
Here's a look at Nick Cannon's kids:
- Twins Moroccan and Monroe, 11, with Mariah Carey
- Golden Sagon, 5; Powerful Queen, 1; Rise Messiah Cannon, 1 month, with Brittany Bell
- Twins Zion Mixolydian and Zillion Heir, 1, with Abby De La Rosa, who is also expecting their third child
- Legendary Love, 4 months, with Bre Tiesi
- Onyx Ice Cole, 1 month, with LaNisha Cole
- Zen, 5 months, who passed away December 2021, with Alyssa Scott, who is also expecting their second child