SophieZo started her podcast nearly a year ago, and in that time, she’s learned A LOT!
In this episode, Sophie’s sharing her top tips for aspiring podcasters. You’ll get great advice on:
● Taking the stress out of podcast planning
● Choosing the right format for your audience
● Creating a content calendar
● Preparing for each episode
● Choosing the best production tech
If you’ve ever thought about starting your own podcast, this episode is for you!
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.