HerCanvas is a podcast where we inspire women and girls to live their best lives by discussing topics that matter most to them. Our mission is to help women and girls find the inspiration to live their best lives, stay informed on women’s stories and issues, such as abuse, sexism, inequality, and the intersections of gender and racial justice, make the right lifestyle choices when it comes to health, fashion, beauty, and overall well being, and manage personal finances effectively to achieve financial independence. Subscribe today to discover the things you need to live your best life!
Ever thought of doing something grand only to talk yourself out of it? Maybe you shared it with someone and their response talked you out of it. It's time to change all of that!
In this episode, I sat down with Tara Sage, a life coach, #1 bestselling author, digital nomad, made-up word lover, “brule” breaker, and blanket hog. We discuss how she has helped thousands of people worldwide to go beyond striving, wishing and ...
1. How can we help women who have experienced domestic violence to move from surviving to thriving?
2. What is the right approach?
Every year thousands of women across the globe are murdered by their intimate partners. The situation is so dire that the prevalence of domestic violence around the world has been labeled the shadow pandemic. The women who are lucky enough to get away from their abusers are often stuck in survival mode,...
1. How can we help women get rid of debt in a sustainable and less stressful way?
2. What are the tangible habits or tips that can help us get out of debt sustainably?
Did you know that Americans carry student debt in the trillions of dollars and that women bear the burden of most of it? Coupled with the pandemic, the weight and stress of carrying debt has become worse for women and made it even more difficult to save for retiremen...
Did you know that breast cancer is the most common cancer in women globally and the second most common cancer overall? Chances are you know or have met someone in your circle who has had breast cancer. These statistics underscore the imp...
1. What is the process women need to implement to improve their mental well being?
2. What are the 3 steps women need to take to enhance their mental well being?
Did you know that the two most common mental health conditions for women are depression and anxiety? This comes as no surprise to us because women have so much on their plate! At any given time, we're juggling multiple roles that leave us no time to take care of our men...
1. How can we become comfortable talking about money?
2. How can we narrow the wealth gap that exists between men and women?
3. How can we increase our level of confidence in managing investments?
Women make better investors yet we lack the confidence to manage our investments. We also live longer than men but continue to experience a wealth gap that makes us vulnerable in retirement. So how do we fix this? How do we get women to...
I sat down with award-winning author, podcast host, animal activist, and dogologist, Billie Groom, to a...
It’s no secret that the COVID19 pandemic has disrupted many facets of our lives. From our work, school, economic and social lives, we have all been forced to navigate our lives while living with this deadly virus. It’s no surprise then that our sexuality has been impacted as well.
We teamed up...
1) When are we going back to work?
2) When are we going back to school?
3) When will I ever get to see my friends?
4) When I'm I going to hang out with my loved ones?
It doesn't matter how old you are. Chances are you've asked some form of a "when are things going to get back to normal" question! To say that COVID19 has disrupted our lives is an understatement. Our level of stress is at an all-time high and ...
1. How important is it to cleanse your skin?
2. Why do you have to cleanse your skin?
3. How many times should you be doing it?
4. How do you choose a cleanser?
5. What is a toner? Do you need it?
6. What should be your basic skin routine?
I set out to answer these questions plus many more with my friend and beauty expert, Anna Campofiorito. In this episode, I will share the invaluable tips I took away from our conversation, includin...
How do women and girls achieve the safety and stability we so rightly deserve?
Join host, Jedidah Karanja, as she continues her women's advocacy journey through this podcast. She will discu...
Current and classic episodes, featuring compelling true-crime mysteries, powerful documentaries and in-depth investigations.
If you can never get enough true crime... Congratulations, you’ve found your people.
If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. Josh and Chuck have you covered.
This is what the news should sound like. The biggest stories of our time, told by the best journalists in the world. Hosted by Michael Barbaro. Twenty minutes a day, five days a week, ready by 6 a.m.
Listen to 'The Bobby Bones Show' by downloading the daily full replay.